About Me

26 March 2013

Antipodes Juliet Skin Brightening Gel Cleanser | Review


One of my most favourite brands at the moment is New Zealand based Antipodes! I first noticed the brand on Kate's blog Gh0st Parties where i noticed her talking about their famous Aura Manuka Honey Mask which i have also purchased and will do a review on! I was instantly drawn to the brands packaging which is really simple in brown jars and bottles and also tubes which i find really practical. The brands ethics also really appeal to me as Antipodes are completely organic and vegetarian approved and use only 100% natural bio active ingredients to help improve the skins appearance naturally. My first purchases on organic skin care website Naturismo were the aforementioned Manuka Honey Mask and this Skin Brightening Juliet Cleanser. I was searching the Naturismo looking for a morning cleanser that would wake my skin up and leaving it bright, fresh and awake looking and tis seemed to tick all the boxes! My package arrived in super quick time with free delivery which was a plus and i promptly ran to the bathroom to test out this cleanser. As a gel it doesn't foam as much as an ordinary cleanser but you can still get a good lather to build up if you work it with your fingers on your skin. After washing this off my skin didn't feel tight at all and left my skin feeling really nourished, hydrated and clean. After using this for roughly a month and a half i feel safe to say that this has really made a difference to my skin! My skin looks brighter and more awake when i use this and i think it has improved the overall brightness to my skin on a day to day basis! I would definitely recommend this cleanser and the brand Antipodes for those looking for a natural skin care brand whose prices aren't through the roof and are readily available in the UK.