About Me

21 April 2013

Mini Haul | Boots



This is my (very) mini haul that i received yesterday through the post! Whilst shopping in Nottingham a last week, i spotted a few bits i'd been meaning to pick up in Boots but ended up getting some Clarins bits instead, and luckily so! I happened to be on the boots website a few days ago and noticed loads of offers on products that they don't have on in store itself, so i snapped myself up some bargains (or two in fact). Both the famous Dr Jart BB cream and the Una Brennan Firming mask had a a distinct price difference to that in store, with the BB cream being reduced to £12 from £18 and the Firming mask was down from £10.99 to £7.33! Dontcha just love a good bargain? I've just checked, and these offers are still running now, so if you had a few of these items on your  wish list go get them now! I shall do a far more in depth review soon but i tried to Firming mask and the Effaclar duo last night and so far i'm liking the results! The mask made my face tingle and left it lovely and plump afterwards, so looking forward to using that again!

Have you discovered any juicy bargains recently?