About Me

4 April 2013

(Almost) French Pharmacy & Boots Haul


Today's post is a little mini haul of all the things i've bought recently! Got a little Escentual delivery through my door  this morning and could barely contain myself when ripping it open (there nothing better than beauty deliveries!). Went a little mad with the French pharmacy skincare (really need to get myself to Paris) and got a few things i'd been after for AGES, namely the Nuxe Multi Purpose Oil and the cult beauty product Bioderma. Happy Alice for now, though my online shopping itch is already desperate to be scratched...


Finnallllly decided on the Trilogy face oil after seeing it had won lots of beauty awards! Used this this morning and my face felt so soft afterwards! Will do a full review after using it for longer though of course!


 Got the beauty blogger and cult beauty favourite Bioderma after my makeup remover was on its last legs! Very excited to try this and see what all the fuss is about!


My legs have recently been very dry so i've been after this as i heard its brilliant for dry skin! Will also try this on my long locks and see how it fairs...


This avene thermal water spray was more of an impulse purchase as they had huge offers on Escentual on all French Skincare. It had rave reviews on the site and claims to generally calm and sooth skin which really appeals to me!


In little boots trip recently i took advantage of the 3 for 2 offer and got myself some little bits i've wanted for ages (stupidly forgot to include my third item which was the bourgeois healthy mix foundation). These two Rimmel goodies really caught my eye because of their different take on the classic red lip. The Apocalips is in shade Big Bang and reminds me of the YSL Glossy Stains. It's a liquid lipstick and looks really pigmented and drys down to a stain after a few hours. The second is the Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in shade 107 which is a more plummy shade which is lovely!