About Me

14 April 2013

Antipodes Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream | Review


In a recent order on one of my favourite beauty websites Naturisimo, i purchased this eye cream from one of my two favourite skin care brands Antipodes. Now, whilst i'm only 20 i've recently decided that the earlier i start looking after my skin the better condition it will be in in the future, hopefully leaving me looking younger with minimal wrinkles etc! Eye cream was obviously the next step in my skincare routine that i has previously been skipping out on in favour of using my everyday and night moisturiser on my eyes instead (very lazy). I obviously wanted something natural on my eyes as i didn't want to irritate them or let chemicals absorb into my eyes. This cream feels very rich but is not heavy in the slightest and is fragrance free which i think is a good first step for my younger skin. The cream contains 100% pure avocado oil, manuka flower & carrot seed which all sounds rather lovely to me and this also contains kiwi seed oil which is very rich in vitamin c to help soften and moisturise skin. The cream is supposed to be applied at "sunrise and sunset" and be patted in gently with fingertips to avoid damaging the eye area with pulling. I've been using this on my eyes for over a month now and you can barely tell i've touched it! A little definitely goes along way with this cream and it leaves my eye area feeling nourished and protected and like i'm doing something to help my eye area in the future! I think this has brightened the area a little too which is a little bonus! The Antipodes brand is really lovely on the skin and will be purchasing more products from them in the future!