About Me

25 April 2013

Topshop Highlighter "Crescent Moon" | Review


Topshop Highlighter in "Crescent Moon" £10

After a long day at uni last year i decided to head on over to Oxford Street on my way home to perk myself up a tad! As we all probably know, the Oxford Street Topshop is a wondrous beacon of lovelyless which makes all that battling through the tube tunnels at rush hour on the tube very worth it! I of course, ended up in the make-up section which i have to say was something i have never been in that much of a hurry to explore (oh how that has changed). The only thing that seemed to grab my eye was this gorgeous highlighter with its equally lovely name "Crescent Moon". This shade is definitely more wearable for a variety of skin tones as opposed to Topshop's other shade "Sunbeam" which is suited to girls with a darker skin tone! I think this colour also blends into your skin naturally as it's a more subtle colour. I use this with my real techniques contour brush swept across my cheek bones, down my nose, cupids bow and chin. I think this gives a subtle glowy look and isn't too sparkly or shimmery, something which i'm not too keen on!





Have you tried any highlighters from Topshop?