About Me

27 April 2013

Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask | Review


I had been dying to get my hands on this mask ever since Kate from Gh0st Parties mentioned it in a post of hers raving about what it had done for her skin. After living in Australia for a few years manuka honey is something i'm quite familiar as it's native to Australia's neighbour New Zealand. Manuka honey is famous for its healing, antiviral and anti bacterial properties making it a wonderful beneficial treat for your skin.  Antipodes have used a traditional Maori remedy which draws moisture to your skin, whilst the pohutukawa bloom contains natures finest antioxidants to cleanse and draw out impurities. The mask is contains fragrances of vanilla pod and mandarin which i think smells divine and i think the  subtly sweet honey scent also comes though and smells so natural. I usually use of this on thoroughly cleansed skin or after using a mask to draw everything out so my pores are unclogged so this mask will work its magic properly! This mask has left my skin feeling so plump and smoothed and my skin felt so nourished afterwards. This is one of my favourite masks and i've had it quite a while now and will definitely continue to repurchase once its finished!