About Me

29 March 2013

Weekly Wish List | Makeup & Beauty


This weeks wish list includes a few bits i've been meaning to purchase for so long, but have simply never gotten around it it. The YSL Touche Eclat is something i've been after for such a long time, but for some unknown reason, it's never made it into my shopping basket! The hunt for a face oil is still on and i just cannot decide what to get. Any recommendations wouldn't go amiss! The Korres Face mask is something i stumble across on feel unique and loved the sounds of! Anything that has rose in and uses the word"brightening" in the title has me utterly sold! The Tom Ford lipstick is something i've wanted for an unimaginable amount of time, but at a price like that, i still don't think it's going to happen any time soon...but look at the colour *sigh*. Finally is the Eve Lom Full size face mask that i reviewed a week or so ago! I received a sample in my most recent SpaceNK order and both me and my mum absolutely love it and it smells amaaazing!