About Me

22 March 2013

Weekly Wish List | Skin Care




I've been looking for a face oil for a while now and i'm trying to use all natural products on my face. I've heard good things about the Pai Face Oil from ViviannaDoesMakeup, but its a toss up between this and the Antipodes Divine Oil, one of these is next on my purchase list i think! Next is the Ren Invisible Pores Detox Mask, which i would love to try out as i only have one clay mask at the moment. I've also used to Ren Glycolactic Acid mask which is my favourite mask ever, so i really would love to try more from Ren! The NUXE dry oil is something i've been hearing a lot about lately and as i'm coming to the end of my hair oil, would love to give it a whirl (that, plus it smells like jasmine!). As i have really dry, cracking lips in winter, i always feel like i need a really intensive lip product to use overnight to help add some moisture to my lips. The NUXE balm has had really good reviews and sounds really deeply moisturiaing and would love to try it. FInally is the Elemental Herbology Purify & Sooth Cleanser which is apparently supposed to be quite similar to the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Balm. This, being slighter cheaper and more natural, really appeals much more to me and i've also never used a balm cleanser before!

Do you have any products you're really loving at the moment that you can recommend to me?