About Me

28 April 2013

Wish List | Diptyque, Nars, Stila, Origins and Aesop.


These little trips into SpaceNk and Boots after work at the gallery are getting a little too frequent and subsequently my purse is a little  a lot, lighter. These trips have rapidly been building up my most wanted list of beauty bits and it seems i'm developing an Origins Ginger, cream blush and Diptyque obsession, oops.

1.First up is the Sensuous Skin scent by Origins in their delicious Ginger fragrance which i've haven't shut up about since i first got their Whipped Body cream in the same scent! I've since added the body wash to my collection to help enhance that summery fragrance, but alas, the perfume is still calling my name! The fragrance is made up of spicy ginger, bergamot, lemon and lime and is so different to anything i've ever smelt before. Yum.

2 & 5. Up next is one of the famous Diptyque duos, the mini candle in the Figuier fragrance and their best selling fragrance Philosykos. On one of my afore mentioned SpaceNk trips i happened upon the Diptyque section and immediately picked out the Philosykos fragrance upon the recommendation of this post by Lily Pebbles. The scent is fresh with fig and is almost woody and fruity at the same time? Diptyque describe as smelling like  a "greek summer, walking through an orchard of wild fig trees", i have to say i think that's pretty spot on! I like this smell so much and kept sniffing my wrist for the rest of the afternoon. I rarely fall in love with scents but this + the similarly scented candle might have to be added to my collection asap.

3. I finally got around to getting one of the well know Stila Convertible Colour's in Gladiola the other day as the shades i wanted (gerbera or lilium) were out of stock. I absolutely love the shade and how they look so glowy and natural on me and am desperate to pick op some more shades as i can tell i will certainly getting a lot of wear out of these this summer!

4. Another cream blush i've had my eye on in the Nars Cream Blush in Penny Lane which is a perfect everyday shade. If only my SpaceNk had more than two shades in stock! Sob.

6. This mask is one i've been meaning to add to my collection for a while now. I completely adore Aesop's packaging and this would look so nice on my dresser, plus i've heard it's contents are pretty magical too!

What are the products you've been lusting after recently?