About Me

15 April 2013

Face Mask Storage | Anthropologie



My skin care obsession has been reaching new found levels of silliness recently and soon it may not even be able to fit on my dresser...! In the meantime though, i have had to come up with some little ways to minimise the room some of my beauty bits take up! One of my absolute favvvvourite stores in the whole wide world has to be Anthropologie and when i was in London i was constantly popping in to their Chelsea and Regent Street stores to purchase some of their to-die-for home ware. Whilst they also sell clothes i'm far more drawn to their home ware as it's so eclectic and fits my style down to the ground. Anthropologie's mugs are my personal favourite as for one they are massive and two they are just so beautiful, (i down right refuse to drink tea from anything else now). I did however find a use for my Kebaya mug and didn't quite have tea drinking in mind. I simply popped three of my favourite face masks in and voila, they take up less room, and it looks down right lovely on your dresser!