About Me

17 April 2013

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Range | Review



Mmmmm, even just thinking about these Soap & Glory delights is making me want to run to my bathroom to go and sniff them! Not even joking, when i first got the Sugar Crush body scrub all i could was sniff it every time i went past, i love the scent that much. I'll start off by saying that before these products came along i wasn't all that fussed about soap & Glory as a brand. I felt their products were a bit samey and all had that very distinctively sweet Soap & Glory smell, which i personally, whilst i didn't dislike it, just didn't really float my boat all that much. The Sugar Crush range however, is a completely different kettle of fish! I actually bought the products separately after hunting through boots to find a body scrub and got one whiff of this and was sold. The range smells kind of what you would imagine cocktails in the Caribbean to smell like! The scent is very zesty and subtly sweet, definitely a wake-me-up kind of scent, perfect for mornings! The scrub is really really good too, which is always a bonus to it having a nice smell! I use this a lot on my shins to ward off dry skin and thinks it does an amazing job!  Using the body wash as well does help to maintain the fragrance on your skin and comes in some a massive 500ml bottle that you can't really go wrong! This range is also complete with a body cream but just haven't bought that due to my sensitive skin! This is by far my favourite range from Soap & Glory and definitely one to try if you want to steer away from that sickly sweet kind of smell!