About Me

18 April 2013

Products I've Been Loving | Top 5


Hello everyone! This is my very first attempt at a favourites post and i thought it was a tad over due as there has been so many products i've been going barmy for these past couple of weeks! I've been loving even more than this but i've narrowed it down to my top 5 so as to not ramble on (and to save some more for later!) Also, absolutely adore my background on these images which is my brand new dress from Zara which i purchased a couple of days ago! Absolutely in love with the print and though i'd make the most of it in my post today and manage to worm it into my post somehow! 


My first favourite is my recently purchased Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream by Origins. I had read a few reviews on this and was totally drawn in by the sound of the scent. I'm quite picky with scents and despise anything too sickly sweet or girly, opting for more spicy, woody scents instead. So (as you have probably guessed) this smells of ginger! Now, whilst that might sound strange with ginger being used outside your kitchen, i think the scent is subtle as it's combined with a light lemon, lime and bergamot notes. I personally think the ginger comes through quite a lot which i like, though it might be too much for some! I would definitely re-purchase this, as i've fallen utterly in love with it's unusual scent and look forward to using this everyday!


My skin had most definitely been playing up recently with a few blemishes here and there and so out came my trust Origins face mask! I'm sure you've all heard of this and those that haven't, please go buy it! I find this really does "rescue" my skin like no other product has before. It contains Zinc Oxide and Sulfur and Camphor which aim to refine rough texture of skin, absorb excess oil and get rid of any dead skin cells! I'll be sure to do a more in depth review on this soon as it's my favourite mask of the moment! This Clarins toner is a recent addition to my skincare regime and one i've only been getting into the past couple of nights. After only a few applications of this my skin has been so much smoother than normal and it's even begun to even our my skin tone already. You simply apply to a cotton pad and swipe all over your freshly cleansed face and leave it to work it's magic. I'm really excited to continue seeing the results of this after more use.


These two final favourites are two i've been loving combined together! After cleansing with my Origins Frothy Face Wash at night i apply the Trilogy Rosehip Oil, just two drops, and work it into my skin. After it has sunk in i apply my Origins Night-A-Mins. The two together feel just amazing and like i'm giving my skin such a treat every night. My skin looks so fresh and plump in the morning after using these two together, feel like i've struck gold with this combo!

I must apologise for the Origins heavy post! It's a brand i really enjoy using and can rely on for good, natural skincare that i know works! I recently got my sister on the bandwagon too!